Our culture is nimble and collaborative, and it values all ideas, especially bold ones that accelerate innovation.
What We Do
As a market leader in measurement science, Keysight is at the heart of the technology revolution. Our customers are the world’s visionaries and innovators – those who achieve breakthroughs that change lives, secure the world, and connect people across the globe.
At Keysight, we are driven to deliver breakthrough solutions and trusted insights in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. We harness our ongoing leadership in standards bodies, our industry-focused technology research, and our deep measurement expertise to provide customers with early-market solutions that evolve along with technology.
We go well beyond the industry’s highest precision test products to integrated software and services that anticipate challenges and streamline processes. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks, integrate workflows, and validate tomorrow’s technologies with unprecedented performance backed by our global network of experts.
Our mission: accellerate innovation to connect and secure the world.
Our entire company is tuned to enable customer success. Our Keysight Leadership Model, KLM, is our philosophy and operating model that permeates every aspect of what we do. Our company culture is based on uncompromising integrity, high performance, speed, and social responsibility.
No other company offers the breadth and depth of measurement tools and expertise to meet the world’s critical requirements for electronic design and measurement. Visit Keysight.com to see how we develop electronic design and test solutions every day. Visit Keysight.com to see how we develop electronic design and test solutions every day.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- work with innovative technical experts around the world,
- work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions,
- work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments,
- be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
The Keysight Leadership Model
Keysight's Leadership Model (KLM) is the company's business playbook to continuously deliver value to – and instill confidence in – our customers, shareholders, and employees. It is the philosophy that permeates every aspect of our operations – driving innovation, speed, and excellence in execution.
We relentlessly seek market insights and invest in research and development to ensure we deliver exceptional solutions, and we drive rigorous operational discipline to meet the highest quality and efficiency standards. Learn More
A Dynamic Environment
Innovation and experimentation reign at Keysight. You’ll be encouraged to challenge assumptions, anticipate change, and deliver breakthroughs every day. This environment supports employees throughout their careers, connecting their passion and drive to business results.
We understand the important connection between work and life. In our high-performance environment, our employees are empowered by the flexibility they have to meet their obligations outside of work when necessary, and to love what they do at work.
Our broad range of programs includes:
- Flexible Work Arrangements. Alternatives to traditional Monday-through-Friday work arrangements include part-time, flex time, telecommuting, job-shares and variable work schedules.
- Dependent Care Resources and Referrals. Keysight's goal is to help employees handle dependent care responsibilities so they can achieve their business objectives while they are at work.
Employee Growth through Development
At Keysight, learning is a lifelong pursuit that creates a mindset of professional growth and continuous improvement. We emphasize learning while doing, experimentation, stretch assignments and on-the job-learning designed to happen anywhere at any time. Chances are you’ll learn without even realizing it when you take part in Hackathons, Idea Tournaments, Strategy Activation Sprints and more.
Keysight employees have access to a wide range of programs, workshops, classes and resources to excel in their careers, and the ability to share what they know with others. Keysight also has a tuition reimbursement program and distance learning degree programs with major universities. Targeted development programs are available for high-potential talent.
Our employee resource groups are designed to identify, highlight, and help address employee development opportunities across all dimensions of diversity, including gender, race, generation, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and more. These groups are generally site or region specific.
Commitment to Higher Education
Keysight takes an active role in supporting higher education and research around the world. We have strategic partnerships with 50 universities and strong relationships with many more:
- In the research lab, Keysight helps students advance the work with leading‑edge instrumentation and software -- the same tools used by our customers.
- In the classroom, our engineering teaching resources engage and inspire students and researchers. Learn more.
We also work with public schools to support and foster STEM education around the world.
Our "One Keysight" culture is driven by values that draw on the full range of our employees' skills and aspirations: High Performance, Speed and Courage, Uncompromising Integrity and Social Responsibility. Keysight’s values make our culture dynamic, inspiring, and powerful.
Engagement, Transparency, and Communication
Employees are encouraged to:
- Confer on issues with any level of management.
- Submit ideas to improve our business, work environment and the employee experience. Top ideas are recognized and rewarded.
- Meet regularly with leaders to understand and discuss company direction.
- Collaborate across departmental and geographic borders to innovate as “One Keysight.”
- Ask questions, challenge assumptions and never be afraid to jump right in.
We adhere to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, environmental sustainability, and social responsibility. We treat each other with respect so that all of our employees can enjoy challenging assignments, development opportunities, competitive salaries, and a safe work environment.
We are a major contributor to communities where we do business, and we encourage our employees to get involved.
We support numerous charity organizations, introduce children to science, give money and equipment to universities and volunteer at numerous local non-profits. Learn more.
We create safe work environments by engaging employees in health-promoting activities so they can work injury and illness free.
We invest in renewable energy, corporate citizenship, and the responsible use of natural resources.
We conduct business in an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible fashion. Learn more.
|Keysight's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) vision is to build a better planet by accelerating innovation to connect and secure the world and employing a global business framework of ethical, environmentally sustainable and socially responsible operations. Learn more.|
Benefits and Pay
Keysight’s benefits and pay are designed to recognize how you contribute to Keysight’s business results while supporting your well-being and financial security. We offer a competitive benefits and pay portfolio that fits your needs and rewards high performance. Below you’ll find some of our common global and country benefits. Benefits vary by country and are subject to eligibility rules. Select a location to see the benefits in your country.
- Competitive base and variable pay packages comparable to other global technology companies
- Company-wide and individual results bonuses that reward achievement – payouts occur twice per year
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement savings programs (such as our robust 401(k) Plan in the U.S.)
- Free, 24-hour employee and family assistance counseling
- Retirement planning and counseling
- Free physical, psychological and financial wellness programs
- Twenty days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- Increased time off accrual based on years of service
- Paid holidays throughout the year
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Flexible work schedules and telecommuting
- An Employee Stock Purchase Plan that lets you contribute up to 10% of your eligible pay towards the purchase of discounted Keysight common stock
- Free legal and financial consultations and referrals
- Free childcare referrals
- Discounts on electronics, auto sales, products, events and services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Time off to take courses and company-sponsored executive, post grad and technical programs
- Subsidized licensing and certification
- Memberships in professional organizations and sponsorship at conferences and other events
- Employee resource groups that help identify, highlight, and address employee development opportunities across all dimensions of diversity, including gender, race, generation, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and more
- Keysight-sponsored community events and fundraisers, such as the global “Tour de Keysight” event and Giving Campaigns
- Gift matching and grant opportunities for a wide variety of charitable organizations and universities
- Paid time off for volunteer and community service so employees can make a difference in their communities
- Individual recognition for years of service, which may include lunch with senior executives, a recognition gift or paid time off
- Seasonal events, such as holiday parties and company picnics
- On-site celebrations in recognition of outstanding business results
- Free charging for electronic vehicles
- Fitness rooms, running/walking trails, sports facilities, sports teams and clubs
- Free and subsidized fitness programs and classes
- Health fairs and blood drives
Diversity at Keysight
Diversity is an integral part of our core values. They reflect the importance we place on diversity, inclusion, and the unique perspectives and contributions of every employee. As a global company, our employees interact with peers around the world.
We strive to maintain a best-in-class work environment that fosters respect for individuals, their ideas and contributions because we know that diversity is truly a competitive advantage and helps drive innovation. We benefit from the innovation that results when people with differing experiences, perspectives and cultures work together. A diverse work force expands the company's base of knowledge, skills and understanding. It also helps Keysight to be more responsive to the needs of its customers.
The business case for diversity
- Our customers, suppliers and strategic partners are increasingly global and multicultural. We must be positioned to relate to them.
- The needs and expectations of our customers are changing. We must be able to understand, connect and respond.
- We want to be the global leader in innovation, creativity, problem-solving and organizational flexibility. We must be able to leverage diverse perspectives, talents and teams to meet this challenge.
- The competition to attract and retain top talent is increasing. To ensure our business success, we must be the best place to work for everyone.
Keysight and SWE
Keysight is proud of its long-standing relationship with the Society for Women Engineers (SWE), an organization dedicated to helping women succeed in engineering and leadership. We are invested in the success and advancement of our Keysight women and the development of the next generation of engineers. Learn more about how you can make a contribution, make a difference, and succeed at Keysight.
Keysight Named Great Place to Work in the U.S. for the Second Year in a Row
For the second year in a row, Keysight has been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place To Work. We earned the credential based on extensive ratings provided by our U.S.-based employees in an anonymous survey completed in June. A summary of our results is available on the Great Place To Work website.
“This certification is further proof that our culture is thriving,” said Chief Administrative Officer & Chief of Staff Ingrid Estrada. “I’m particularly happy with the number of employees who participated in the survey, and with our high rankings in the areas of leadership, diversity, flexibility and teamwork."
Keysight Makes FORTUNE’s 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity
Keysight has made FORTUNE Magazine’s list of 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity for 2018. The FORTUNE list was determined based on the results of an anonymous survey of more than 4.4 million US employees, with a focus on the experiences of women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, employees who are part of the ‘Baby Boomer’ generation or older, and people who have disabilities. In the survey, employees described the trust, pride and camaraderie they experience in their workplace.
“We’re really proud of this achievement because everyone on our global team plays a part in creating an inclusive environment that fosters respect for individuals, their ideas and contributions,” said Chief Administrative Officer Ingrid Estrada. “In our One Keysight culture, we rely on each other to innovate and make decisions, and we’re energized by the diversity and inclusiveness inherent in our work environment. Over and over, we see the incredible value of working together across functions, geographies, generations and backgrounds to create customer solutions.”
Keysight Ranked as a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for 2019
Keysight placed 11th in the Denver Post’s Top Workplaces of 2019 list in the large employer category. The Denver Post partners with Energage to determine Colorado’s Top Workplaces. The results are based solely on employee surveys. Areas of merit included our highly diverse and challenge-driven environment, responsible use of natural resources, and our employee recognition and flexible work programs.
Keysight ranks on Forbes 'Just 100' list for the second year
Keysight has been ranked #21 on Forbes' 2019 Just 100, a Forbes list of 100 companies that are 'America’s best corporate citizens,' setting the standard in corporate behavior. Forbes – in partnership with Just Capital – asked 81,000 Americans about what they most want to see from the nation’s biggest businesses: pay workers fairly; treat customers well and protect their privacy; produce quality products; minimize their environmental impact; give back to the communities they operate in; commit to ethical and diverse leadership; and create abundant job opportunities.
Keysight also made the list in 2018.
Keysight wins Career Comeback ReIGNITE Award in Malaysia
Keysight Technologies has been awarded the Career Comeback ReIGNITE Award in Malaysia for raising the bar on the recruitment of women returning to the workforce after a career break. Angela Cheong, Keysight vice president of Human Resources (Asia Pacific) accepted the award from Malaysia’s Minister of Women, Family and Community Development in Kuala Lumpur recently. Keysight’s recruitment initiatives reflect the importance the company places on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that values the unique perspectives and contributions of its employees.
Keysight Manager Receives Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Leadership Award
Keysight worldwide sales, support and services manager Liz Ruetsch recently was named as a winner of the SWE global leadership award, which recognizes individuals who have made an outstanding contribution in the field of engineering or technical management in an international setting.
“Throughout her career in sales and marketing roles, Liz has consistently grown our business around the globe,” said Erica Messinger, director of Keysight’s worldwide university program and Keysight-SWE Enterprise Program (KSWEEP) lead. “Her passion for customers and winning combined with a commitment to continuous learning is contagious, and she has mentored and inspired many engineers, both inside and outside our company. She is an excellent recipient of the global leadership award.”
Keysight Taiwan named Outstanding Foreign Firm
Keysight Taiwan was named an Outstanding Foreign Firm by the General Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of China (R.O.C.), Taiwan in November 2016. The award was presented to Allen Chang, Keysight Taiwan general manager, by a representative of the R.O.C. Ministry of the Interior.
The award recognizes multinational companies that have made substantial contributions to Taiwan, such as high-tech investment, corporate social responsibility and labor welfare measures.
Keysight Again One of the Healthiest Companies in North Bay
For the fifth consecutive year, Keysight has been named one of the healthiest companies in the North Bay in an awards program that recognizes local organizations for programs promoting employee health and wellness.
Coordinated by the North Bay Business Journal, the Healthiest Companies in the North Bay awards will be presented as part of the 2016 Health Care Conference on Nov. 15 in Santa Rosa. Factors that led to Keysight's award include free fitness classes, healthy menu choices in the café, the employee and café garden, and the availability of ballfields, exercise equipment, walking trails, bike racks, showers and lockers.
Keysight Named Great Place to Work in the U.S.
Keysight has been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at the Great Place to Work Institute. The company earned the credential based on extensive ratings provided by its U.S.-based employees in an anonymous survey. You’ll find a summary of the results on this page.
“We know anecdotally that employees see Keysight as a great place to work, but it’s wonderful to have survey results to confirm it,” said Chief Administrative Officer Ingrid Estrada. “The high level of participation in the survey and the phenomenal ratings are a testament to the company’s legacy and the culture we work hard to foster.”
Keysight Named a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 2019
Keysight placed 8th in the 2019 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area list produced by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Placement on the list is determined entirely by our employees. Thousands of Bay Area workers were asked to assess their employers on values like trust in leadership, collaborative culture, personal engagement and satisfaction of individual needs through great benefits and perks.
Keysight named 2019 Bike Friendly Business of the Year
Keysight Santa Rosa has won the 2019 Bike Friendly Business of the Year award from the Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition. Keysight was recognized for its bike-friendly programs and facilities that help bike commuters and the bicycle community at large, such as
- Flexible work hours
- Shower facilities
- Secure bike parking areas
- On-site toolkit for minor repairs
- Wellness facilities, classes--including spin classes--to help maintain bicycling fitness year-round
Keysight has a long tradition of giving back to the community. The Tour de Keysight solicits donations to the Benevity Giving program, and many employees are members of local organizations such as the Bike Coalition, Santa Rosa Cycling Club and Red Peloton.
Keysight Named a Best Workplace in the Bay Area
Keysight has been named one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area by FORTUNE Magazine and the Great Place to Work Institute. Keysight ranked 28th on the list, which was compiled based on over 30,000 employee surveys from companies across the San Francisco, California region.
“This recognition is one of several we’ve received in the past twelve months,” said Chief Administrative Officer and Chief of Staff Ingrid Estrada. “Together, they’re a testament to the hard work we all do to maintain a culture of innovation, passion, high performance, courage, and respect. I’m very proud of what we’ve accomplished as a global team.”
Keysight wins Graduates’ Choice Award 2018 - Top 10 in Engineering
Keysight has been recognized as a Graduates’ Choice “Top 10 in Engineering" employer brand for 2018. This award is one of the most distinguished recognition for outstanding organizations that demonstrated exceptional employer branding within universities across Malaysia, as voted for by undergraduates. They voted for their favorite graduate employer brands – online and offline – from a total of 360 nominees.
Keysight for being recognized as one of Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers
Keysight has been recognized as one of Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers in 2018, at number 32. Ranking was based on votes from over 36,000 undergraduates and recent graduates in Malaysia. This is the first time Keysight participated in this award. In addition, we clinched the Best Newcomer Award for being the most preferred employer among new entrants to this contest.
Keysight Recognized Among Best Places to Work in North Bay
Keysight was recognized as one of the North Bay's Best Places to Work. The 11th annual event was sponsored by the North Bay Business Journal. Keysight's recognition marks the sixth consecutive year and seventh time overall the Santa Rosa Site has been selected as a winner in the program honoring top companies in the North Bay Area. The award was based on employee responses to an anonymous survey and a contest application that included information in areas such as diversity, benefits and community involvement.
Forbes names Keysight one of America's best employers
The 2017 Forbes Best Employers list includes Keysight as one of the best employers in America with 5,000 or more workers. Forbes worked with research firm Statista to compile the definitive list based on the results of Statista's survey of 30,000 American workers' opinions of their respective employers.
“We’re proud of this recognition from Forbes. The passion, insight and expertise of our employees are a critical part of Keysight’s success," said Shireen Donaldson, human resources vice president. "The fact that employees are eager to recommend Keysight to others is evidence of the pride that many of us feel as Keysight employees.”
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, country of origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Policies, Programs and Guidelines
- Harassment-free work environment
- Domestic partner benefits
- Non-discrimination policy
- Employee Network Groups
- Open Door Policy
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAP)
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Policy
- Open communication
- Management by objectives
- Programs to share in the company's success
- Development opportunities
- Value and leverage diversity for business success
- Competitive pay practices
- Flexible work arrangements
- Creative, energetic and innovative work environments