Keysight IT Rapid Rotation Program
Keysight is looking for ten college graduates for its IT Rapid Rotation Program. These full-time positions are located in Colorado Springs, CO, US, and will start in June 2018.
The program offers accelerated learning with modern technologies and world class professional mentors, and structured rotations through four or more technology departments during first 1-2 years. Rotations include:
- Digital Technologies: Analytics, middleware, web development - microstrategy, Jitterbit, Dell Bhoomi, big data, software licensing, marketing automation, cloud apps
- R&D Apps / Collab: O365, DevOps, Jira, Git, Team Foundation Servers, Ruby, Perl, .NET, Java
- Business Applications: Financials, order mgmt., demand & supply chain, logistics, manufacturing execution systems
- Enterprise Security: Cyber security, intrusion protection/detection systems, SaaS security
- High-Performance Computing: IaaS (AWS, Azure), infra as code, software defined technologies, evaluate/support enterprise/client OS, virtualization, unified communication manager
Bachelor’s Degree (by June 2018) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics. Visa Sponsorship is not available for these positions.