Keysight IT Rapid Rotation Program
Keysight is looking for five college graduates for its IT Rapid Rotation Program. These full-time positions are located in Colorado Springs, CO, US, and will start in June 2019.
The program offers accelerated learning with modern technologies and world class professional technical mentors, and structured rotations through three or more technology departments during the first 12 months. Rotations include:
- Digital Technologies: Analytics, middleware, web development - microstrategy, Jitterbit, Dell Bhoomi, big data, software licensing, marketing automation, cloud apps
- R&D Apps / Collab: Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Slack, Confluence, Python, Java, .NET
- Business Applications: Financials, order mgmt., demand & supply chain, logistics, manufacturing execution systems
- Enterprise Security: Cyber security, intrusion protection/detection systems, SaaS security
- High-Performance Computing: IaaS (AWS, Azure), infra as code, software defined technologies, evaluate/support enterprise/client OS, virtualization, unified communication manager
Bachelor’s Degree (by June 2019) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems or Mathematics. Visa Sponsorship is not available for these positions.