Do you value an employer that supports both your ideas and your ideals? Our "One Keysight" culture is driven by values that draw on the full range of people's skills and aspirations: Value Creation, Customer Insight and High Performance. We're dedicated to insight, trust, respect, accountability, teamwork and uncompromising integrity in everything we do.
A Few Facts
Keysight spun-off from Agilent in 2014
Public company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: KEYS)
Focused on high-growth markets in the communications and electronics industries
~10,000 employees worldwide
Offices in ~30 countries
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, U.S.A.
Rosana has been passionate about solving complex problems her entire life. As a Keysight engineer, she gets to follow her passion every day.
More than a global leader, a company dedicated to delivering groundbreaking electronic design and test solutions
Brilliant thinkers who partner together and with customers to make the world a better and safer place
Competitive benefits and pay with the flexibility to meet diverse employee needs and reward high performers who deliver results
Why Work at Keysight?
We are a technology leader that designs and creates innovative, high-quality solutions. You will be working with a leader in electronic measurement. We win hundreds of patents annually and are acknowledged with dozens of product, supplier and industry awards every year. Learn more.
We are a major contributor to communities where we do business. You will be working with a company that encourages our employees to get involved. We support numerous charity organizations, introduce children to science, give money and equipment to universities and volunteer at numerous local non-profits. Learn more.
We’re committed to the environment. We create safe work environments by engaging employees in health promotion activities so they can work injury and illness free. We invest in renewable energy, corporate citizenship, and responsible use of natural resources. Learn more.
We care about our employees. You will be working with a company that values a diverse, inclusive work environment. We treat people with respect and offer challenging assignments, development opportunities, competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Learn more.
Learn More about Working at Keysight
See what it's like to work at Keysight, through the eyes of our employees.
See how Keysight and its employees come together to create results.
See what our Interns have to say about working at Keysight.
See how Keysight helps leading technology companies bring breakthrough products to market.
|Keysight Campus Hiring||See how your Qualifications Align with our Jobs||Keysight in the Community||Company Brochure|
Keysight and SWE
Keysight is proud of its long-standing relationship with the Society for Women Engineers (SWE), an organization dedicated to helping women succeed in engineering and leadership. We are invested in the success and advancement of our Keysight women and the development of the next generation of engineers.
Learn more about how you can make a contribution, make a difference, and succeed at Keysight.
Diversity & Worklife
Keysight strives to establish and maintain a best in class work environment. We recognize that diversity is truly a competitive advantage and helps drive innovation. Our values include:
- Creating an inclusive environment that fosters respect for individuals, their ideas and contributions
- Realizing the full power of our diverse and global teams, working without boundaries to fulfill the expectations of our constituents
- Believing that people want to do a good job and will if given proper tools and support
Managing Work/Life Challenges
Keysight provides a broad range of programs and activities to help employees manage commitments in their work and personal life. A variety of tools and services help employees save time, energy and stress.
- Flexible Work Arrangements. Many of Keysight’s employees use alternatives to traditional Monday-through-Friday work arrangements. These include part-time, telecommuting, job-shares and variable work schedules.
- Flexibility Practices. Keysight is proud of its heritage of providing flexible work hours for employees. Keysight's Flexible Time Off program lets employees use paid time off for rest and recreation, vacation, personal business, personal illness or illness of family members.
- Dependent Care Resources and Referrals. Keysight's goal is to help employees handle dependent care responsibilities so they can achieve their business objectives while they are at work. A variety of resource and referral services for employees who have dependent care responsibilities for children, elders, people with disabilities and others are available. Keysight's centralized programs and information aim to provide support to all of Keysight. Local Keysight entities may choose to make additional dependent care investments in locations where community based services are inadequate and business objectives are impacted.
- MagellanAssist offers worldwide data sheets containing information on a broad range of work/life challenges in addition to consulting and written materials available to U.S. employees.
- Mother's Room. Some Keysight facilities offer a "mother's room" to support new moms returning to work, and the nursing needs of their babies.
- Quiet Room. Some Keysight facilities offer a "quiet room" to support employees who need a break, respite or quiet time.
Policies, Programs and Guidelines
- Harassment-free work environment
- Domestic partner benefits
- Non-discrimination policy
- U.S Employee Network Groups
- Open Door Policy
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAP)
- Open communications
- Management by objective
- Programs to share in the company's success
- Development opportunities
- Value and leverage diversity for business success
- Competitive pay practices
- Flexible work arrangements
- Creative, energetic and innovative work environment
Why Global Diversity/Inclusion and Work/Life Balance Are Important to Keysight:
- Our customers, suppliers, strategic partners and stakeholders are increasingly global and multicultural. We must be positioned to relate to them.
- Our customers are changing - their needs and expectation for products and services are diverse. We must be able to understand, connect and respond.
- Our competitive advantage is to become the leader in innovation, creativity, problem-solving and organizational flexibility. We must be able to address work/life balance challenges and leverage diverse perspectives, talents and teams to meet this global challenge.
- The work force demographics are changing in most countries. The competition to attract and retain top talent is increasing. To ensure our business success, we must be the best place to work for everyone.
- Our global competitiveness will not be achieved merely by designing, manufacturing, marketing and selling superior products. We must also develop and apply excellent global people skills around the world.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Forbes names Keysight one of America's best employers
The 2017 Forbes Best Employers list includes Keysight as one of the best employers in America with 5,000 or more workers. Forbes worked with research firm Statista to compile the definitive list based on the results of Statista's survey of 30,000 American workers' opinions of their respective employers.
On a scale of zero to ten, the survey asked how likely employees were to recommend their organization to friends or family. Those results were the most important factor in determining a company’s ranking on this list. Keysight ranked 259 out of 500 U.S. companies included in this year’s list.
“We’re proud of this recognition from Forbes. The passion, insight and expertise of our employees are a critical part of Keysight’s success," said Shireen Donaldson, human resources vice president. "The fact that employees are eager to recommend Keysight to others is evidence of the pride that many of us feel as Keysight employees.”
Keysight headquarters receives 2016 Best Places to Work award
Keysight headquarters in Santa Rosa has received a "Best Places to Work” award for the 6th consecutive, and 7th overall, year in the North Bay Business Journal’s program honoring top North Bay Area of California companies.
Keysight was recognized for its open culture and transparent work environment, which enable the 1,250 employees to contribute, feel valued, and excel. Also recognized were the company’s benefits, which go well beyond the basic package, including on-site exercise facilities and classes, a walking path with Par Course, basketball court, employee garden, cafeteria, EV solar charging stations and an elementary school with day care, as well as quarterly group activities and family days. The company’s 78-year industry legacy and heritage of trust, integrity and respect, the startup attitude, and a commitment to giving back to the community were also noted as reasons that Keysight received the award.
Ron Nersesian, president and CEO, attributed the company’s greatness to, “Our highly-skilled, resourceful and innovative employees who are creating a bright future for our company, customers and shareholders.”
Keysight Again One of the Healthiest Companies in North Bay
For the fifth consecutive year, Keysight has been named one of the healthiest companies in the North Bay in an awards program that recognizes local organizations for programs promoting employee health and wellness.
Coordinated by the North Bay Business Journal, the Healthiest Companies in the North Bay awards will be presented as part of the 2016 Health Care Conference on Nov. 15 in Santa Rosa. Factors that led to Keysight's award include free fitness classes, healthy menu choices in the café, the employee and café garden, and the availability of ballfields, exercise equipment, walking trails, bike racks, showers and lockers.
Keysight Recognized Among Best Places to Work in North Bay
Keysight was recognized as one of the North Bay's Best Places to Work at a Sept. 29 awards ceremony attended by more than 500 representatives of the winning organizations and other community leaders. The 11th annual event was sponsored by the North Bay Business Journal. Keysight's recognition marks the sixth consecutive year and seventh time overall the Santa Rosa Site has been selected as a winner in the program honoring top companies in the North Bay Area. The award was based on employee responses to an anonymous survey and a contest application that included information in areas such as diversity, benefits and community involvement.
Keysight Technologies Selected in India’s Best Companies to Work for 2015
Keysight India has been named one of the best companies to work for in a survey conducted among 700 companies across 20 industries by the Great Place to Work Institute® and The Economic Times of India. Rankings are determined based on employee feedback and people practices.
“Our ranking of 50th among 700 companies and 3rd in the Information Technology Enabled Service category is remarkable considering that we’ve been an independent public company for such a short time,” said Zach Cherian, country HR manager for India. “This recognition has only been possible because of our people and is a reflection of the strong sense of pride, faith and trust they have in the company.”
The full 2015 list is available on the Great Place to Work website
Keysight Santa Rosa headquarters named a "best place to work"
Keysight was recognized as one of the best places to work in the North Bay Area of California at a Sept. 18 awards ceremony held in Santa Rosa. Attended by more than 500 employees and leaders of winning organizations as well as other community leaders, the ninth annual event was sponsored by the North Bay Business Journal.
Keysight Senior Vice President Guy Séné, who serves as headquarters general manager, accepted the award on behalf of the company. The Santa Rosa Site was also named a winner in the "Best Places to Work" program as part of Agilent Technologies in 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Keysight was one of only two organizations named 2014 winners in the large employer category. Winners were selected based on results of an anonymous employee survey and nomination applications submitted by the organizations.
Keysight's award was spotlighted in a North Bay Business Journal article, which included comments by Keysight President and CEO Ron Nersesian. The Sept. 22 article is available online.