Keysight in the US
Keysight has been operating in the U.S. since 1937. We currently employ over 3,400 employees in 70+ cities across the country. Our headquarters is located in Santa Rosa, CA. Employees in the U.S. support all aspects of Keysight’s business, including R&D, Engineering, Sales, manufacturing and corporate functions such as HR, Finance and Marketing.
Keysight is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Sites in the U.S.
The U.S. has sites in over 70 cities, including: Santa Rosa, CA (headquarters), Santa Clara, CA, Colorado Springs, CO, Englewood, CO, Loveland, CO, Roseville, CA, Atlanta, GA, Budd Lake, NJ and Everett, WA.
Job Categories in the U.S.
In the U.S. the majority of our hiring is for R&D, Sales, Marketing, Services & Support, Customer Service, Manufacturing, IT, Finance, Administration, Quality, Workplace Solutions and Legal.
Benefits in the US
Keysight provides a competitive benefits and pay portfolio that fits employee needs and rewards those who thrive in our high-performance environment. We also offer development and growth opportunities, work/life integration and programs that help you support your community.
In addition to Keysight's core global benefits, we offer a benefits/compensation package that includes:
- Health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Employer-match 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and work arrangements
- Flexible time off/vacation pay and Holiday pay
- Company and individual cash bonuses
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Students and Graduates
Recruiting students is a priority for Keysight in the U.S. Every year we hire hundreds of students into internships and full-time jobs.
Full Time Opportunities
We offer college graduates challenging positions in software and hardware engineering, sales, marketing, customer service and more. If you’re ready contribute in a high-performance environment that welcomes fresh ideas you’ve come to the right place. See available full time opportunities
Our interns don't fetch coffee. We offer a fast-moving, innovative environment that serves as your classroom. Every day you’ll perform real work alongside experienced engineers, researchers and other professionals who love what they do. See available intern opportunities
California Polytechnic State University
University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Davis
Colorado State University
University of Colorado, Boulder
University of Michigan
New York University
University of South Florida, Tampa Campus
University of Texas at Austin
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement: Notices from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Invitation to Covered Veterans to Self-Identify
- Invitation to Individuals with Disabilities to Self-Identify
- Notice and invitation to all employees and applicants: Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- New York Correction Law, Article 23 – A: Licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
- San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
You have the right to request reasonable assistance if you have a disability or are unable to use or access the online job search system due to your disability. Please call 262-439-1921 (US and Canada only) or email job_posting@Keysight.com. Use of this option is available only to those needing accommodation related to a disability.