Keysight in the UK
As the market leader in test and measurement for the telecommunications and wireless industries, our Edinburgh facility designs, develops and markets innovative solutions for customers all over the world.
In Winnersh, our customer service centre handles requests relating to new and existing business from customers all over the UK, as well as providing a facility for equipment repair and upgrades. Keysight's Winnersh site in Berkshire is home to a number of teams, including the Test and Measurement organisation's UK Field team, the UK's customer service and support centre and the UK Test and Measurement Call Centre.
Our Telford site focuses on test and calibration and provides a world class service to our customers.
In Fleet, we are a market leader in wireless technology focusing on innovation and research & development.
Keysight is a significant contributor to the British technology sector, providing the leadership and exports that will position us well in the global economy of the future.
Sites in the UK
In the UK, we have around 500 employees in Winnersh (Berkshire), Telford (Shropshire), Fleet (Hampshire) and Edinburgh.
Job Categories in the UK
R&D, Services & Support, Marketing, Sales, Administration, Information Technology, Finance, Customer Service, Quality, Human Resources, Workplace Services
Benefits in UK
Keysight provides a competitive benefits and pay portfolio that fits employee needs and rewards those who thrive in our high-performance environment. We also offer development and growth opportunities, work/life integration and programs that help you support your community.
In addition to Keysight's core global benefits, we offer an outstanding combined benefits/compensation package that includes:
- Performance Related Salaries: Starting salaries commensurate with background / skills including relevant experience. Regular salary reviews with merit-based increases.
- Flexible Working Hours: Allows you to adjust your work schedule to fit in with your personal life.
- Keysight Results Bonus: Paid out twice a year, dependent upon business results achieved.
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program: Guidance is available on dealing with stressful personal or domestic issues.
- Scotland - 28 days annual holiday plus 5 statutory days
- England - 25 days annual holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Company Activities
- Parties and celebrations to mark specific events
- On-site educational events
- Cafeteria: From gourmet dishes to salads and sandwiches, all at subsidized prices.
More information about Keysight’s Benefits are available in our Benefits in Brief Guide.
Students and Graduates
Recruiting students is a priority for Keysight. Every year we hire many students into internships and full-time jobs.
Full Time Opportunities
We offer college graduates challenging positions in software and hardware engineering, sales, marketing, customer service and more. If you’re ready contribute in a high-performance environment that welcomes fresh ideas you’ve come to the right place.
Our interns don't fetch coffee. We offer a fast-moving, innovative environment that serves as your classroom. Every day you’ll perform real work alongside experienced engineers, researchers and other professionals who love what they do.
Events and Campus Visits
See when Keysight will be in your neighborhood. If you don’t see your location listed, we still want to hear from you. Please take a look at our opportunities and apply online.
25 Oct: Job fair Leeds
17 Oct: EEE Careers Fair at Manchester