Keysight in Korea
Keysight Technologies' legacy includes the original Hewlett-Packard business founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, which spun off with Agilent Technologies in 1999. On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company, Keysight Technologies, began trading on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS on November 3,2014 and Keysight Korea has 132 employees in 4 cities, Seoul, DaeJeon, Daegu, Kumi and our headquarters is located in Santa Rosa, CA. USA.
Employees in Korea support all aspects of Keysight’s business, including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and corporate functions such as HR, Finance, legal, trade, work place service and credit.
Keysight is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Sites in Korea
Korea sites in 4 cities, including: Seoul, Dae Jeon, Dae Gu, Kumi.
Job Categories in Korea
In Korea, the majority of our hiring is for Sales, Marketing, Services & Support, Customer Service, Finance, HR, Legal, Trade, Work Place Service and credit.
Benefits in Korea
Keysight provides a competitive benefits and pay portfolio that fits employee needs and rewards those who thrive in our high-performance environment. We also offer development and growth opportunities, work/life integration and programs that help you support your community.
In addition to Keysight's core global benefits, we offer a benefits/compensation package that includes:
- Health coverage (medical cost support, medical check-up, Group life insurance)
- Children Education Support
- Culture & Sports activity supports
- Housing Loan Interest Supports
- Car loan
- Gifts (Lunar New Year/ Chu-Seok/ Birthday)
- Vacation accommodation supports (Condominium, Hotel Stay)
- Flexible work hours and work arrangements
- Competitive leave program (Annual leaves, New hire leaves, Paid Sick leaves)
- Company and individual cash bonuses
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan